Free Online Collaboration Tools for NGOs
We at AJAXWorkspace are always glad to give our full support to NGOs. However, there are few terms & conditions must be complied before giving out the free workspace.
- Workspace administrator must sign up using their organization email address. Free email account like yahoo, hotmail and gmail is not allowed. This is required to make sure the workspace owner is come from the organization.
- Your website must have a link back to www.ajaxworkspace.com and should be easily found on your homepage. Preferable located in home, sponsor or partner page.
Title: AJAXWorkspace or http://www.ajaxworkspace.com
URL: http://www.ajaxworkspace.com/tour/ or http://www.ajaxworkspace.com
By default, we will allocate a maximum of 20 free users or maximum 35 projects for a NGO organization. But this is negotiable upon request. Please follow these steps below to sign up your free workspace:
- Add our link as mentioned in step 2 of our term & conditions.
- Signup Standard-U or Standard-P plan with your organization email and skip the payment step.
- Send us an email with the link and workspace name. We will approve your workspace accordingly.
- Young Focus - A Dutch organization (set up in 1992) that gives concrete and effective help to children from the poorest families in the Philippines, so that they can have a more hopeful future.
- Devon Baroque - A professional chamber orchestra with a reputation for exuberant and polished performances of music from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Great Commission Latin America - An association of churches spread in nine countries of Latin America which mobilize volunteers from the United States to serve in different social projects range from orphanages, clinics, nutrition centers, day care, micro loans, and micro business to generate jobs.