Information Gathering and Usage
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, contact form and Facebook fan page. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other companies for commercial purposes.
- When you sign up for any of our services we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address and country information.
- We use your info to personalize your service experience. The e-mail address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to questions, and/or other requests.
- We will obtain the e-mail addresses of those who correspond here using e-mail, contact page form and Facebook fan page. The details we acquire is often designed to help quality of the service, and is not distributed to as well as sold off with other firms for commercial needs.
- To ensure in offering our solutions on the greatest user experience, cookies (little data stay in your browser) are being picked up with this internet site. Search words you've got entered on our webpage in order to access to our site and the place (URL) you originated from prior to come to our web-site, your web browser, your IP, your engagement here are being obtained in cookies. This data are not used personally, but is gathered and just used to modify our website to greater meet your interests and personal preferences.
Data Protection and Payment System
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We ultilize secure server to supplies information, sent via SSL technology and afterwards encrypted in to payment gateway provider’s repository. These data simply to be accessible by the authorized people whoc are with unique access rights.
- We utilized PayPal (paypal.com) as our payment gateway provider. After a payment transaction is completed, your private information (credit cards information) will not be stored on our servers.
- We uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware (HP Server), software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services.
- We don't trade, sell, or exchange to outside people about your your personal data. This doesn't include trusted organizations who support us in running our web-site, servicing you, or executing our business, as long as they accept to keep this data confidential.
- We might release your details whenever we think release is acceptable to enforce our website policies, or conform the regulation, or protect ours/others safety, rights or property. Nevertheless, non-privately identifiable website visitor details could be given to 3rd parties for advertising, marketing, or any other usages.
- We could reveal your private data underneath special scenarios, such as to conform towards the requirement as stated within the Terms of Service.
- You keep the right to modify, get, correct or delete your individual info where it's wrong at any time. Be sure to contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Privacy Only
- This privacy only applies the info collected via our web-site rather than to the infor that gathered off-line.
Terms of service
- Please also visit our Terms of Services page defining the usage, limitations of liability and disclaimers managing the usage of our web-site at http://www.ajaxworkspace.com/site/terms-of-services.htm
12C Deeley Street,
Maylands, WA 6051,